Children’s Home Rules
In addition to the Ten Articles of Mental Training, Taekwondo child students are asked to recite these ten home rules at the beginning of class from time-to-time.
- Children must show respect to their parents and family members at all times.
- Children shall greet their parents when they enter the house and tell them good-bye when they leave.
- Children will be truthful at all times.
- Children will maintain a good relationship with their brothers and sisters.
- Children must help with household chores.
- Children will keep their own room neat and clean.
- Children will keep their body, hair, and teeth clean at all times.
- Children will not interrupt adult conversations.
- Children will study their schoolwork at school and at home.
- Children must show respect for their teachers and peers at all times.
Children who do not obey their parents CHEERFULLY may be reduced in rank.